Monday, January 31, 2011

02 Original Painting Project 2011 - Painting 02 - Moomay1949

Well I had quite a few videos for this one.  This is mostly due to starting off with a sketch, and having to make several corrections along the way.  I feel it turned out great though and Moomay will be getting this original painting shortly in the mail.

Go here to see this great youtuber who will keep you in stictches for days:
http://www.youtube.com/user/moomay1949

Here's the videos from start to finish:

First of all.. I started off with a "guess that youtuber"


Then I had to correct a few mistakes...

And a few more :D  looking more like Moomay now..

And now even more like her.  I also had a few touchups to do and decided to film the whole 30 minutes worth of touchups and make it into an episode of sorts.

And finally, the finished sped up time lapse version!

Limited Edition Prints are available by clicking on this link!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment